Thursday, May 16, 2013

Little bit more of southern life!

Lynyrd Skynyrd played here. Supposedly this image is on one of their album covers. Haven't found it yet, but this track is just a couple miles from my house, and they have names and initials carved in trees near the track!

My wonderful fiance and I

Cooper, the crazy pup and...

Shug, the big baby... Julian loves to play with them so much!
My honey and his best buddy... and our awesome bonfire, which we do like every weekend!
Hunt teaching Julian how to ride last summer 
How can you resist a country boy as sexy as this?!

I had more pix I wanted to post, of the creek where we hang out alot, a near by lake, etc... but for some reason they won't upload. Sorry. Hope you enjoyed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home